ASICS GT 2000 7 - Red/White
Push yourself to the limit with the ASICS GT-2000 7 stability running shoes which focus on improved fit, breathability and durability with an AHAR rubber outsole for grip on road surfaces.
The ASICS GT-2000 7 running shoes in black and gold are engineered to provide maximum support for those who overpronate or roll inward when hitting the ground, yet they give responsive cushioning to minimise overall impact on your body during your run.
The GT-2000 7s are finished with a durable AHAR rubber outsole for grip on any road surface and to provide you with long-lasting support with each stride.
FLYTEFOAM technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilising organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning System dampens shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
• The ASICS GT-2000 7 is a structured shoe for overpronators
• HG10MM Heel Gradient: Shifts body mass forward reducing strain on lower limbs
• Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning System
• Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
• SpEVA Midsole Material: Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
• Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.): ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
• American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance
• ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
• A dual-density DuoMax Support midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically
• Weight: 299g
• Heel Height: 22mm
• Forefoot Height: 12mm
- Quick Ref: 198182
- Man. Ref: 1011A158-100
2 Review(s) Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Page 1 of 0