Asics iconic neutral runner the Gel-Nimbus gets improved in all areas in the 23 edition with improved GEL cushioning, TRUSSTIC support, and an improved sockliner. The ASICS Gel-Nimbus 23 continues the unmatched long-running comfort of the Gel-Nimbus series, improving the GEL technology cushioning yet again for the 23rd iteration to absorb more impact underfoot.
3D space construction and FLYTEFOAM Propel technology ensures a responsive feel for an energetic and responsive ride, mile after mile.
The TRUSTIC technology under the arch provides gender-specific support, with the mens version offer articulated directional support support, alongside the durable LITE outsole that also brings lightweight traction.
A new lightweight, engineered mesh allows your feet to experience increased breathability with a supportive and adaptable fit.
With a wide fit and ORTHOLITE sockliner, model 23 helps you with a forgiving and secure ride without sacrificing integrity, continuing the heritage of comfort and support for distance runners.
• Wide-fit neutral running shoe
• GEL™ technology to the forefoot and rearfoot
• Gender-specific TRUSSTIC – men’s build for articulated support
• Engineered Mesh upper
• FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology to the midsole for increased cushioning, impact absorption and response
• ASICS LITE outsole for enhanced durability
• Ortholite X-55 sockliner
• 3D Space construction improves footstrike zone compression
• Reflective elements