adidas Womens Terrex Two - Ash Grey/Core Black/Hi-Res Yellow
£76.46 £85.00 Save £8.54
Made for long distance trail running the adidas Women’s Terrex Two is designed to be breathable, lightweight, and to have excellent traction even in the wet.
The breathable mesh upper on the adidas Women’s Terrex Two is lightweight, abrasion resistant, and breathable to keep your hard-working feet from overheating during the long miles.
By using a continental rubber outsole adidas give the Terrex Two excellent traction, even in wet conditions. You can be confident of your footing over all terrains, and in any conditions.
An EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and comfort and helps to keep the lumps and bumps of the rail at bay.
• Weight: 264g / 9.3 oz (size UK 5.5)
• Midsole drop: 7.6mm 0.3 in (heel 28mm 1.1 in / forefoot 18mm 0.7 in)
• Lace closure
• Abrasion-resistant open mesh upper
• Textile lining; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip even in wet conditions
• Durable lightweight EVA midsole
- Quick Ref: 210837
- Man. Ref: BC0512