adidas Womens Senseboost Go - Core Black/Grey Five/Ftwr White
From: £89.96 £99.95 Save £9.99
Make your city run come alive with the adidas Women’s Senseboost Go, it uses the energy return of boost to give a responsive, breathable and flexible feel to every step.
The adidas Women’s Senseboost Go uses a circular knit upper to give a breathable and lightweight feel with an adaptable fit to follow your foot in motion. The adaptive tongue distributes pressure and gives a midfoot lockdown.
A Stretchweb rubber outsole flexes with your foot and works with a wide forefoot and heel to provide support for lateral movements.
Boost in the midsole provides cushioning and energy return for a responsive ride mile after mile.
• Weight: 9.7 oz (size UK 8.5)
• Midsole drop: 0.3 in (heel: 10.3 in, forefoot: 0.4 in)
• Arch type: Normal
• Lace closure
• Textile lining; Flexible Stretchweb outsole
• Lockdown feel
• CIRCULAR KNIT: Lighter, flexible knit liberates the foot through freedom of movement and adaptability to the foot in motion
• BOOST: temperature-independent cushioning provides maximum comfort and energy return in all climates.
• ADAPTIVE TONGUE: Alternative tongue construction for midfoot support and lockdown while still being adaptable to the foot and provide comfort
- Quick Ref: 200886
- Man. Ref: F33906
You may also like
adidas Womens adizero adios 4 - core black/ftwr
£107.96 £129.95 Save £21.99
adidas Womens Terrex Speed LD - Core
£108.00 £120.00 Save £12.00
adidas Womens UltraBOOST X - Core Black/Grey/White
£75.00 £150.00 Save £75.00