adidas Womens Senseboost Go - Core Black/Grey Five/Ftwr White
Make your city run come alive with the adidas Women’s Senseboost Go, it uses the energy return of boost to give a responsive, breathable and flexible feel to every step.
The adidas Women’s Senseboost Go uses a circular knit upper to give a breathable and lightweight feel with an adaptable fit to follow your foot in motion. The adaptive tongue distributes pressure and gives a midfoot lockdown.
A Stretchweb rubber outsole flexes with your foot and works with a wide forefoot and heel to provide support for lateral movements.
Boost in the midsole provides cushioning and energy return for a responsive ride mile after mile.
• Weight: 9.7 oz (size UK 8.5)
• Midsole drop: 0.3 in (heel: 10.3 in, forefoot: 0.4 in)
• Arch type: Normal
• Lace closure
• Textile lining; Flexible Stretchweb outsole
• Lockdown feel
• CIRCULAR KNIT: Lighter, flexible knit liberates the foot through freedom of movement and adaptability to the foot in motion
• BOOST: temperature-independent cushioning provides maximum comfort and energy return in all climates.
• ADAPTIVE TONGUE: Alternative tongue construction for midfoot support and lockdown while still being adaptable to the foot and provide comfort
- Quick Ref: 200886
- Man. Ref: F33906
adidas Womens Ultraboost Laceless - Core Black/Core
£102.00 £170.00 Save £68.00
adidas Womens Pureboost X Trainer 3.0 - Core
£91.00 £130.00 Save £39.00
adidas Womens Ultraboost 19 - core black/grey six/GREY
£100.00 £160.00 Save £60.00