adidas Womens Alphaedge 4D - White/Grey Two F17/Linen Green
Guided by years of data from athletes, the adidas Women's AlphaEdge 4D neutral running shoes are made for cross training and have Continental rubber on the outsole for outstanding grip in all conditions.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to high demand, orders are limited to one order per customer.
The adidas Women's AlphaEdge 4D neutral running shoes have a Primeknit upper with strategically placed stitching to provide support where you need it most.
A one-piece midsole has a unique open structure for responsive performance and Forgefiber in the upper features heat-pressed, TPU-coated fibres that are stitched in to provide targeted support and lightweight durability.
The adidas Women's AlphaEdge 4D neutral running shoes have been developed using the Aramis 3D motion capture system which maps runners' movements to create a fit without pressure points or irritation.
- Weight: 10.6 oz (size UK 5.5)
- Midsole drop: 0.4 in (heel: 0.9 in, forefoot: 0.6 in)
- Neutral shoes for the versatile runner
- Arch type: Normal
- Lace closure
- adidas Primeknit textile upper with Forgefiber
- Continental Rubber outsole for traction in wet and dry conditions
- Carbon 4D midsole
- Ultra-lightweight, adaptive and durable
- Quick Ref: 181246
- Man. Ref: AQ0742
1 Review(s) Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Page 1 of 0