adidas Ultraboost 20 Ftwr White/Grey Three F17/Core Black
With the last iteration of the Ultraboost adidas took its success and updated it with a strong amount of support. They created an incredibly responsive shoe that could provide the hold needed for a serious number of miles. With the Ultraboost 20 they are improving it even further with Primeknit+ for a locked in feel.
With the famous boost midsole optimised for powering your every step forward the adidas Ultraboost 20 will get you to your goals with an incredible level of responsiveness and a slightly firm feel. The flexible Stretchweb outsole moves with the Boost to allow for a natural motion and smooth transition. A precise fit and control is obtained by using Primeknit+ which uses Tailored Fibre Placement (TFP) across the upper. This is a textile process that involves stitching across every single millimetre to provide optimal lockdown of the foot, giving a stable feel for full control of your stride.
• PLEASE NOTE: If you haven’t purchased this product before, Pro:Direct recommend you go up half a size to achieve the perfect fit
• Weight: 310 g (size UK 8.5)
• Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel 22 mm / forefoot 12 mm)
• Stretchweb outsole with Continental™ Rubber
• Lace closure
• adidas Primeknit+ textile upper
• Tailored Fibre Placement locked-in fit
• High-performance running shoes
• Responsive Boost midsole
- Colour: Ftwr White/Grey Three F17/Core Black
- Quick Ref: 216409
- Man. Ref: EF1042