adidas Ultraboost 19 - Ftwr White/Ftwr White/Core Black
From: £120.00 £159.95 Save £39.95
These high-performance neutral adidas Ultraboost 19 running shoes deliver unrivalled comfort and energy return with a second-skin fit and a Primeknit upper for targeted support that enhances movement.
The neutral adidas Ultraboost 19 running shoes have a seamless knit upper that's engineered with motion weave technology to provide stretch while also holding your foot in place as you run.
The second-skin fit follows the shape of your foot to reduce pressure points and the adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot with an engineered fit for targeted support that enhances movement.
Boost is adidas' most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return so, the more energy you give, the more you get back.
The Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles and a Torsion Spring is integrated in the midsole to provide support during landing and propulsion at toe-off.
• Weight: 10.9 oz (size UK 8.5)
• Midsole drop: 0.4 in (heel: 1.1 in / forefoot: 0.7 in)
• Arch type: Normal
• Adaptive and lightweight 3D heel frame
• Lace closure
• Supportive adidas Primeknit 360
• Flexible Stretchweb outsole
• Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
• Midfoot cage
• Responsive Boost midsole
• Stabilising Torsion Spring
• Lightweight and adaptive
- Quick Ref: 200861
- Man. Ref: G54008