Designed to be your go to daily trainer whatever distance you are heading out for, the adidas Solar Glide 4 in Orbit Indigo/Silver Met./Pulse Aqua provides breathable comfort with Boost performance.
The adidas Solar Glide 4 uses a full-length Boost midsole to provide a responsive and cushioned feel, while its symmetrical energy rail works within to improve stability and give a smooth run even on longer runs as your legs get tired.
The stretchweb outsole has been minimised to allow for more natural flex, and grip on multiple urban surfaces, while the continental rubber has been kept for superior traction in the wet and dry.
• Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, while Continental Rubber gives you superior traction
• Minimized Stretchweb outsole will provide better comfort & grip on multiple urban surfaces and will also allow the foot to move in harmony with boost for an adaptive and flexible ride
• Symmetrical energy rail works with boost to increase stability for a smooth run
• Midsole provides the comfort of your favourite BOOST sneakers and eliminates cleat pressure
• Neutral running shoes for your daily miles.
• Weight: 318 g (size UK 8.5)
• Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 22 mm)
• Regular fit
- Colour: Orbit Indigo/Silver Met./Pulse Aqua
- Quick Ref: 243212
- Man. Ref: S42557
Pro:Direct Running - Extra Mile
Take your run to the Next Level