The adidas Solar Boost 3 in Carbon/Silver Met./Sonic Ink has everything you need for a neutral distance shoe. A super responsive midsole, breathable upper with lock down, and a flexible outsole with superior traction.
The Engineered mesh on the adidas Solar Boost 3 is breathable and flexible, create areas of extra support with targeted material placement.
The midsole uses Boost to give temperature independent responsive cushioning that delivers high levels of energy return. The Solar Propulsion rail works with the boost to increase stability, while the torsion system moves with the foot and helps to provide a smooth transition from impact to toe off.
A StretchWeb outsole allows the sole to flex with your foot and provides a natural ride. Continental rubber ensures superior traction in the both the wet and the dry.
• Regular fit
• Lace closure
• Mesh upper;
• Textile lining; Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride; Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
• Responsive Boost midsole; Energy Rail midsole helps guide the foot
• Breathable, stable feel
• Weight: 305 g (size UK 8.5)
• Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 22 mm)
• Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit; Solar Propulsion Rail guides the foot; Stabilising Torsion System
- Colour: Carbon/Silver Met./Sonic Ink
- Quick Ref: 243216
- Man. Ref: S42998
Pro:Direct Running - Extra Mile
Take your run to the Next Level