adidas Mens Ultraboost All Terrain - Ash Silver/Carbon/Core Black
Come rain or shine, the ultra-lightweight and adaptive adidas Mens Ultraboost All Terrain shoes will give you that best-ever-run feel every time you head out the door.
Designed for all-weather running, the adidas Mens Ultraboost shoes have a knit upper with a water-repellent coating for protection in wet conditions. A high collar acts as an ankle splash guard, and the all-terrain (ATR) outsole delivers traction on wet and uneven surfaces. adidas Primeknit textile upper with glow-in-the-dark space-dyed yarn and integrated midfoot cage.
Runner type; Neutral shoes for the ultimate running experience.
Enhanced breathability; adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort; Clima yarns wick moisture away to help keep feet cool and dry.
Energised cushioning; Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get.
Reliable traction; Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, while Continental Rubber gives you superior traction; All-terrain outsole works like winter tires for your feet.
- Recommended for: Long, urban runs in winter conditions
- Arch type: Normal; Supportive knit midfoot cage
- Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit
- Stabilising Torsion System
- Reflective yarn used on upper
- Lace closure
- High collar
- Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, while Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
- ATR outsole
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Weight: 338 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
- Quick Ref: 181324
- Man. Ref: CM8254
1 Review(s) Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
Page 1 of 0