adidas Mens Solar Glide St - Core Black/White/Grey Three F17
Go the extra mile in the adidas Mens Solar Glide St running shoes. A mesh upper provides a ventilated ride.
The adidas Mens Solar Glide St running shoes are built to tackle longer runs. A supportive stability rail works with the responsive midsole and flexible outsole for a smooth and energised run. The heel counter locks in the fit while allowing the Achilles to move freely. Boost cushioning and a propulsion bar work together for stabilising energy return in every step.
Runner type; Stability shoes for the long-distance runner.
Energised cushioning; Dual-density Boost cushioning on the medial side provides energised stability for a smooth, responsive ride.
Supportive tongue; Solar Fitwing Tongue extends down around the foot for a supportive feel.
Stabilising support; Solar Propulsion Rail helps to support and guide the foot.
Reliable traction; Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride, while Continental Rubber gives you superior traction.
- Recommended for: Road running
- Arch type: Normal
- Solar Propulsion Rail helps guide the foot
- Stabilising Torsion System
- Fitcounter heel for unrestricted fit; Reflective details
- Lace closure
- Mesh upper with forefoot ribbing and a suede overlay
- Supportive Solar Fitwing Tongue
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole
- Continental Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Dual-density Boost cushioning under arch
- Weight: 318 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 22 mm)
- Quick Ref: 181348
- Man. Ref: CQ3178