Clock your fastest times ever with the adidas adizero PRO running shoe in Core Black/Ftwr/White/Grey Six, designed in collaboration with top athletes to offer lightweight, efficient performance over longer distances thanks to its CARBITEX carbon plate.
Taking the adizero concept to new levels, the adidas adizero PRO combines the latest technologies in every aspect of running shoe design to create the ultimate distance running experience.
The single-layer Celermesh upper provides complete lockdown thanks to its built-in support structure, stabilising your foot while minimising distractions. It’s adi’s thinnest mesh ever, yet feels entirely secure – that’s the power of adizero.
Underfoot, LIGHTSTRIKE foam makes its debut on a running shoe, providing long-lasting energy return and the potential for explosive movement at any stage of your run, ideal for sprint finishes.
Boost cushioning at the heel retains performance independent of temperature, ensuring a comfortable ride no matter the climate.
A new CARBITEX carbon plate provides flexibility and propulsion at toe-off, maximising your forward momentum and making your stride more efficient.
Finally, the lightweight Quickstrike DSP outsole features Continental rubber for reliable grip in all weather conditions, on road and on track.
• Shape designed by legendary Japanese master shoe creator Yoshitori Omori
• Developed in collaboration with top athletes, including marathon world record holder Mary Keitany
• Weight: 198g
• Midsole drop: 9.5 mm (heel: 21.5 mm, forefoot: 12 mm)
• Quickstrike with Continental Rubber outsole
• Lace closure
• Mesh upper
• Breathable feel
• Super lightweight running shoes
• Boost midsole and Lightstrike cushioning
- Colour: Core Black/Ftwr White/Grey Six
- Quick Ref: 256791
- Man. Ref: GY6546
Pro:Direct Running - Extra Mile
Take your run to the Next Level