The adidas adizero md track shoes are built for sustained power. The asymmetrical design delivers added stability in the curves. A Boost midsole provides exceptional energy return.
Built for middle-distance runners, the adidas adizero md spikes have an energy-returning midsole and a decoupled heel that absorbs the shock of each footstrike. The mesh upper helps to keep feet cool, and an asymmetrical plate design offers stability around curves.
Recommended events: 800 m, 1,500 m
- Asymmetrical plate design for curve support
- Lace closure
- Mesh upper
- Textile lining
- Synthetic outsole with five-spike forefoot
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Decoupled heel for shock absorption
- Midsole drop: 0.2 in (heel: 0.6 in / forefoot: 0.4 in)
- Weight: 5.1 oz. (size UK 8.5)
- Colour: core black/zero met./orange
- Quick Ref: 198370
- Man. Ref: B37493