adidas Adizero Boston 8 - Solar Red/Core Black/Core Black
From: £108.00 £119.95 Save £11.95
The adidas Adizero Boston 8 is perfectly crafted for racing marathon distances, or for tempo training. A neutral shoe, it provides the stability and responsiveness needed to cover long distances quickly.
Lightweight and built for speed and distance the adidas Adizero Boston 8 gives you the feeling of fast. A lightweight engineered mesh upper uses computer aided guidance to create support and structure where needed, and to maximise breathability where possible.
The midsole uses Boost, a material famous for energy return to keep you moving fast. As boost does not get hard in the cold, or soften in the heat, the energy return stays with you all the way through your run.
Continental rubber is used in the outsole to provide the sort of traction in the wet that most shoes expect in the dry.
• Weight: 8.6 oz 244g (size UK 8.5)
• Midsole drop: 0.4 in 10mm (heel: 1.1 in 28mm / forefoot: 0.7 in 18mm)
• Lace closure
• Mesh upper
• Textile lining
• Stretchweb outsole flexes naturally for an energised ride
• Continental™ Rubber gives you superior traction
• Microfit: specific to all adizero models. designed for high speed, microfit locks down your heel and midfoot for a secure and fast run.
• Engineered mesh: proivdes flexibility, breathability and support in specific areas based on aramis insights.
• Energy rail: symmetrical energy rail works with boost to increase stability for a smooth run
• Boost: temperature-independent cushioning provides maximum comfort and energy return in all climates.
• Torsion system: a system that moves with the foot for a smooth, supportive transition from landing to push-off.
- Quick Ref: 200850
- Man. Ref: G28860