HOKA Clifton 5 - Sodalite Blue/Mood Indigo
The HOKA Clifton 5 running shoe stays true to its heritage with high levels of cushioning giving a plush feel to every step, however a new engineered mesh upper delivers improved comfort, fit and feel and maximises breathability.
Light, plush, and very fast the Hoka Clifton 5 uses Hoka’s midsole geometry and trusted foam package to provide high levels of cushioning that combines with a forgiving and adaptive forefoot and early stage Meta-Rocker to provide super smooth transition through the step.
• A more open engineered mesh construction with fewer overlays than previous versions to optimize breathability and comfort
• Reinforced eyestays for durability
• Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
• Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
• Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
• Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
• Full ground contact design
• Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
• Weight 266g in 8.5 UK size
- Quick Ref: 189467
- Man. Ref: 1093755-SBMI