ASICS Gel-Nimbus 21 Liteshow - Mid Grey/Illusion Blue
Designed to offer comfort and an excellent fit over long distances, the men's ASICS Gel-Nimbus 21 Liteshow running shoes feature FLYTEFOAM Propel technology in the midsole for excellent bounce for under and neutral pronators.
The men's ASICS Gel-Nimbus 21 Liteshow running shoes in grey and blue help you be seen in low light as you run long distances in comfort with energy return thanks to FLYTEFOAM Propel technology in the midsole.
A new engineered mesh offers more breathability and support, and a spacious toe-box and GEL technology in the forefoot give your feet more space to move.
There’s also an external clutch counter to provide your heel with the excellent support and a moulded EVA sockliner that helps keep your feet comfortable and dry.
The addition of SpEVA 45 lasting foam doesn’t just absorb shock – it also increases durability and rebound, and a lateral full contact outsole gives you a smoother, more stable ride from heel strike to toe off.
- Heel Height: 23mm
- Forefoot Height: 13mm
- Neutral to under pronation
- AHAR Outsole: ASICS’ High Abrasion Rubber is placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- FLYTEFOAM Propel: provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound
- Reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours
- FLYTEFOAM LYTE: ASICS' lightest weight midsole formulation that provides continuous cushion thanks to organic nano fibers
- Heel Clutching System: Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment
- Rearfoot And Forefoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System): ASICS’ design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Guidance Trusstic System: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Guidance Line Midsole: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency
- SpEVA Foam 45 Lasting: Employs 45 degree full length material for a soft platform feel and improved comfort
- Ortholite X-40 Sockliner: Features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability
- Quick Ref: 191719
- Man. Ref: 1011A207 - 020