The ASICS Gel-Nimbus 21 updates comfort levels even further on their all level long distance runner. It uses revolutionary FlyteFoam lyte cushioning to create lightweight energy return bounce to your stride alongside rearfoot and forefoot gel.
Catering for neutral runners of all levels, the ASICS Gel-Nimbus 21 benefits from revolutionary lightweight FlyteFoam lyte cushioning in the midsole that provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance.
The FlyteFoam is complemented by Gel in the heel and forefoot giving superior shock absorption where you need it most.
The toe box has been redesigned to increase room in the forefoot for better toe flexion, and the moulded EVA sockliner has increased comfort, fit, and underfoot feel. The upshot is even more comfort than before.
The upper uses a jacquard mesh which combines a multidirectional stitch mesh with reinforcements that adapt to the foot to provide an exceptional fit.
- FlyteFoam Lyte gives lightweight responsive cushioning.
- Forefoot and rearfoot gel provides shock absorption.
- Lateral Full contact provides a smoother transition for neutral to supinated runners.
- Redesigned spacious toebox to allow for more toe flex.
- Jaquard Mesh upper gives an exceptional fit
- Moulded EVE sockliner gives improved underfoot feel.
- Colour: Black/Lemon Spark
- Quick Ref: 191695
- Man. Ref: 1011A169 - 003