adidas Womens adizero boston 7 - core black/ftwr white/carbon
Crafted by Master Japanese shoemaker Omori the adidas Women’s adizero boston 7m are a neutral running shoe perfect for racing and long-distance training. The Boost midsole returns energy with every step, providing responsive cushioning, and the lightweight upper keeps you light-footed throughout your run.
The lightweight engineered upper on the adidas Women’s adizero boston 7m uses a breathable mesh to keep your feet from overheating on those long-distance runs. The Boost midsole ensures energy return through each step giving you a little boost to keep going step by step. Using Microfit to lock your foot down for a direct fit means you lose less energy through the step for increased speed.
Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever, delivering incredible energy return: The more energy you give, the more you get
Designed for high speed, Microfit locks the foot down for a direct fit and fast run
- Weight: 8.6 oz (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 0.4 in (heel: 1.1 in / forefoot: 0.7 in)
- Arch type: High / normal
- Lace closure
- Air mesh upper; Microfit lockdown
- Flexible Stretchweb outsole; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Responsive Boost midsole; Stabilising Torsion System
- Lightweight and supportive
- Quick Ref: 191227
- Man. Ref: B37387