adidas Mens adizero takumi sen 5 - core black/ftwr white/carbon
The adidas adizero takumi sen 5 is a minimalist shoe from the master Japanese shoemaker Omori. Lightweight, Durable and flexible they are perfect for shorter, faster runs on either road or track, use them to cut your PB times.
A boost midsole in the adidas adizero takumi sen 5 provides energy return and the forge fibre works with a breathable mesh upper to lock your foot into position so that no energy is wasted through your stride. An ultra-lightweight outsole works alongside the Continental rubber microweb to provide flexible grip however you run.
FORGE FIBRE: precision placed fibres that are fully integrated for support and stretch for a comfortable fit.
DSP QUICKSTRIKE: ultra-lightweight outsole for high speed running.
CONTINENTAL RUBBER: microweb rubber outsole with unrivalled grip that adapts to every runner's foot strike by moving in harmony with boost to provide a smoother and more flexible ride
BOOST: temperature-independent cushioning provides maximum comfort and energy return in all climates.
- Weight: 6 oz (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 0.4 in (heel: 1 in / forefoot: 0.6 in)
- Arch type: High / normal
- Lace closure
- Mesh upper with stitched-in support zones
- Quickstrike outsole; Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary traction in wet and dry conditions
- Responsive Boost midsole cushioning
- Lightweight, durable and flexible
- Quick Ref: 191201
- Man. Ref: B37419