SKINS compression garments, like your runners, are an essential part of every woman’s sports wardrobe. SKINS are scientifically proven to make the body perform and recover better, helping you work out longer and have less muscle pain the next day.
How? By applying the correct amount of pressure in all the right places to help deliver more oxygen to your working muscles. Our unique fabrics reduce the risk of injury by supporting key muscle groups and allowing unrestricted movement. SKINS tops also encourage better posture, which can act as a respiratory aid.Features Include:
- Skins have developed an additional sizing system specific to women which takes into account height weight and also body shape. Select the normal size ranging from XS - XL and then the more specific body shape may add A or H accordingly:
- • A - Small waist in relation to hip and thigh.
- • H - Little variation in shape from waist to the hip and thigh.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.