Puma Women's Faas 600 v2 - Ultramarine-Omphalodes-White
The Puma Faas 600 V2 is designed to meet the needs of neutral runners looking for excellent breathability ensured by an AirMesh upper.
The shoes also deliver increased step-in comfort guaranteed by the FAAS Foam+ in the midsole and come equipped with Puma's Everfit lockdown technology that secures the midfoot and heel without inhibiting the foot's natural movement.
An EverRide blown rubber outsole with forefoot flex grooves offer a smoother transition and a more flexible toe-off.Features Include:
- Foamed air mesh upper for light weight optimized breathability and a personalized fit
- Reflective welded overlays for added support and visibility
- neutralCELL designation for optimal cushioning and flexibility that provide an efficient smooth ride for the neutral runner
- Lace closure with EverFit upper lockdown technology that secures the foot without inhibiting its natural movement
- Molded EcoOrthoLite® sockliner for breathability and exceptional step-in comfort
- Memory foam at heel that forms around the female foot
- Lightweight FaasFoam+ one-piece midsole (PUMA's new proprietary blend of foam and rubber) for improved resilience and increased step-in comfort
- Outsole utilizes PUMA's EverRide+ now lighter and with enhanced cushioning and durability for a smoother toe-off
- EverTrack high abrasion resistant rubber featured in high wear areas of outsole for added durability
- Transition Line at outsole a deep guidance groove that runs from heel to toe to mimic the natural gait pattern
- Forefoot flex grooves with aligned flex notches for consistent flexibility and an easier toe-off
- Lateral release groove and decoupled heel to slow the rate of pronation and allow for a more gradual transition
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
- PUMA Faas Logo label at tongue
- Heel to toe drop: 8mm
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.