The Nike Air Pegasus '89 PRM blends retro style with modern comfort. Its leather and textile upper enhances durability, while an encapsulated Air-Sole unit helps cushion your stride.
The original design of the Nike Pegasus, which debuted in 1982, is credited to Nike's current CEO Mark Parker. The goal Parker and his team had was to design a "shoe for every runner." And they did just that, with such quick success that it sold over 5 million pairs in just 5 years. Since then, it has thrived in nearly constant redesign and production.Features Include:
- Durable leather and textile upper offers a premium look.
- Injected Phylon midsole offers lightweight cushioning.
- Encapsulated Air-Sole unit helps absorb impact.
- Rubber outsole provides durable traction.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.