The rubber outsole and multi-surface traction of the Under Armour Charged Ultimate TR Low shoe is designed to be worn on all surfaces, making it ideal for multiple sports such as soccer, tennis or running.
The UA ClutchFit™ technology wraps your foot, creating a second skin for both comfort and support and works alongside the innovative lacing system for an unmatched locked-down feel.
With the addition of a dual-layer midsole, combing both Charged Cushioning™ and Micro G™ foam, you can experience the ultimate blend of cushioned comfort, providing both support and an impressive response.Features Include:
- Upper: Synthetic and mesh with UA ClutchFit™ technology
- External TPU heel counter for locked in support
- Innovative lacing system provides an unmatched “lockdown” fit
- Moulded toe cap for added support durability
- Full-length Charged Cushioning™ sockliner provides ultimate comfort fit
- Dual-layer midsole combines Charged Cushioning™ on top of Micro G® foam for the ultimate blend of cushioned support explosive responsiveness
- Rubber outsole provides superior traction with flex grooves for extra flexibility where you need it most
- Multi-surface traction designed to be worn on all surfaces
- Offset: 4 mm
- Weight: 11.6 oz.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.