Trigger Point Fitness The Grid Foam Roller - Pink
The Grid Foam Roller features Distrodensity™ Zones and Matrix Technology to mimic the feel of a human hand for a deep tissue massage.
The Grid™ revolutionary foam roller is based on a grid system of varying widths and densities, allowing you to take traditional foam rolling to the next level. Intensity levels are in your control by simply repositioning the Grid. Great for general use and core workouts.
Being only 13" long and 5" in diameter, the sleek design of The Grid™ makes it an excellent travel companion.
The Grid is the most versatile and comprehensive foam roller and workout tool on the market today, designed for athletes and people of all types - from long distance runners and endurance athletes to gym goers and yoga enthusiasts. Whether you're looking to massage any muscle group, or trying to achieve a killer core body workout, The Grid is certain to suit your needs.Features Include:
- Built using environment friendly EVA Foam in three colour opitions and uses less foam than traditional foam rollers.
- Designed to withstand constant heavy and repeated use without breaking down - so less need to replace
- The Matrix deisgn and Distrodensity Zones allows for a more realistic and targeted massage experience
- Compact enough to be able to incorporate The Grid into any workout routine anywhere. Use it to challenge balance and core
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.