Some call it obsession, we call it dedication. The Suunto Ambit3 Vertical is more than just a multisport GPS watch. Follow the altitude profile of your route while working your way up mountains. Keep track of your total vertical gain from your yearly total to day-by-day ascents. Plan your training with the Suunto Movescount App and let the vibration alerts on the watch guide you during your workouts. Relive and share your experience with the Suunto Movescount App.
Plan your workouts on the go with Suunto Movescount App and use the watch vibration alerts to help guide you. Additionally, a real-time hill incline percentage is available from the Suunto App Zone. Measure your running power with the optional Stryd Running Powermeter and follow your recovery status with the quick and sleep recovery tests by Firstbeat.
Create routes in Suunto Movescount with topographic maps and altitude information. See the altitude profile of your route directly from the watch with real-time ascent gain and remaining ascent. A summary of your ascents provides daily totals over 7 days, 30 days and a full year. In addition, you can check your all-time totals to keep yourself motivated. The built-in barometric pressure tracks your ascent with accuracy.
Get notifications of incoming calls and messages on your watch. Track your experience using the Suunto Movescount App and enrich your Move with photos, key metrics and videos. Share your achievements with your friends.
Measurements 50 x 50 x 15.5 mm
Weight 74 gFeatures Include:
- 15h battery with 5 sec-GPS accuracy (1 min-accuracy: 100h)
- Speed pace distance
- Altitude (FusedAlti™)
- Route navigation and track back
- Bike power support (Bluetooth Smart)
- Multiple sports in one log
- Interval workout planner (with Suunto Movescount App)
- Activity based recovery time
- Quick recovery and sleep recovery tests (Firstbeat) with Suunto Smart Sensor
- Movescount training programs on the watch
- Extended feature set through Suunto Apps
- Languages: EN CS DA DE ES FI FR IT JA KO NL NO PL PT RU SV ZH
- PLANNING AND TRACKING ELEVATION GAIN
- Route planner with topographic map (in Movescount.com)
- Altitude profile and total ascent visualizationin (Movescount.com)
- Route altitude profile on watch
- Vibration alerts on watch
- Real-time hill incline percentage (in Suunto Apps)
- Vertical gain totals per day week month and year
- Compatible with Stryd Running Powermeter
- Compatible with Bluetooth Smart power sensors
- RELIVE AND SHARE
- Mobile notifications (with Suunto Movescount App)
- Add photos to your Moves in Movescount or in Movescount App
- Create a Suunto Movie with 3D map key metrics and photos (with Suunto Movescount App)
- Relive and share your experience in social media
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.