SKINS DNAmic Short Sleeve Top boosts upper body muscle performance and beats fatigue on the sports field or in the gym. Dynamic Gradient Compression wraps and supports the core and upper arms, so you can up your workout intensity without feeling like you’ve been hit by a truck the next day.
1. Optimised compression suits the dynamic demands of activity, boosting circulation and getting more oxygen to your active muscles for better performance
2. Strategically placed panels wrap and support key muscles, reducing vibration and fatigue and increasing power
3. Fits comfortably based on your body mass index (BMI)
4. Wicks moisture to keep you dry
5. Stretch airflow mesh panels in high sweat zones for ultimate breathability
6. Silicone gripper on waistband stops the top from riding up
Main fabric: 76% Polyamide, 24% Elastane Mesh: 70% Polyamide, 30% Elastane exclusive of trims Features Include:
- • Dynamic Gradient Compression
- SKINS most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up to enhance performance and speed up recovery time
- • Muscle Focus
- Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the legs to reduce fatigue and risk of injury
- • Comfortable Fit
- A comfortable fit based on your BMI (Body Mass Index)
- • Freedom of Movement
- Unique construction and panel placement combines with Stretch Airflow mesh to maximise freedom of movement and breathability in high sweat zones.
- • Moisture Management
- State-of-the-art temperature and moisture management to keep you dry and happy.
- • 50+ UV Protection
- Save yourself from skin damage and other sun-related risks during outdoor activity with SKINS 50+ UV protection in all non-mesh areas
- • Warp Knit
- SKINS fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.