Power up in the SKINS DNAmic Half Tights. By providing Dynamic Gradient Compression to the glutes, quads and hammies, these half tights will support and stabilise your upper legs so you can pack more into every squat, jump, lift and sprint.
1. Optimised compression suits the dynamic demands of activity, boosting circulation and getting more oxygen to your active muscles for better performance
2. Strategically placed panels wrap and support key muscles, reducing vibration and fatigue and increasing power
3. Fits comfortably based on your body mass index (BMI)
4. Wicks moisture to keep you dry
5. Key loop in waistband for convenience
76% Polyamide, 24% Elastane exclusive of trimsFeatures Include:
- • Dynamic Gradient Compression
- SKINS most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up to enhance performance and speed up recovery time
- • Muscle Focus
- Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the legs to reduce fatigue and risk of injury
- • Comfortable Fit
- A comfortable fit based on your BMI (Body Mass Index)
- • Moisture Management
- State-of-the-art temperature and moisture management to keep you dry and happy.
- • 50+ UV Protection
- Save yourself from skin damage and other sun-related risks during outdoor activity with SKINS 50+ UV protection in all non-mesh areas
- • Warp Knit
- SKINS fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability
- SKINS DNAmic Half Tights have a 9.5 inch inseam on a men's size medium
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.