With incredible plush cushioning, the Saucony Zealot ISO 2 Reflex shoes will keep you feeling comfortable throughout your run, whilst offering light support
The FlexFilm material of the Zealot ISO 2 Reflex running shoe has been designed to be both strong and lightweight. The fabric is melded to the upper to produce a seamless and flexible feel. The ISOFIT technology works alongside this, delivering a revolutionary fit, which morphs to your foot for a custom feel.
The fully reflective midsoles and 360 degree reflectivity throughout ensure you will stay seen in low-light conditions.Features Include:
- EVERUN topsole construction provides smoother landings in the heel and reduced pressure in the forefoot
- ISOFIT upper creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the foot
- TRI-FLEX outsole delivers more ground contact and optimal flexibility at toe-off
- FlexFilm offers a lightweight flexible fit
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road Track
- Arch: High Normal (mid)
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 26
- Forefoot Stack Height: 22
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.