The engineered mesh upper provides a dynamic and lightweight fit that enhances breathability and comfort. In addition, the Guide 10 features lightweight FlexFilm overlays which equip the shoe with added structure and support. The FlexFilm fabric is melded to the upper in the shoe, eliminating the need for multiple layers and producing a seamless, flexible feel.
The EVERUN topsole construction provides an enhanced energy return as well as plush cushioning that is designed to last for long distance runs.
Designed to control moderate pronation and provide stability, the Guide 10 features added midfoot structure for the ideal hold and support for the runner in motion and a refined TRI-FLEX outsole design which provides greater ground contact and optimal flexibility.Features Include:
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic and lightweight fit
- EVERUN topsole construction for enhanced energy return
- Refined TRI-FLEX outsole for better ground contact
- Midfoot structure for support
- Lightweight FlexFilm overlays for structure and support
- Shoe Category: Guidance
- Pronation: Moderate
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid) Low
- Weight: 8.9oz
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 27mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 8.9 oz. / 252 g
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.