In addition to the EVERUN topsole construction, which provides plush cushioning and energy return over long distances, the Saucony Triumph ISO 3 features an updated EVERUN Landing Zone centred under the heel for maximum energy return at heel strike.
The engineered mesh upper ensures the shoe feels lightweight and breathable, whilst the revolutionary ISOFIT system creates a dynamic fit that adapts to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot for a more secure and comfortable feel.
The TRI-FLEX outsole increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while delivering optimal flexibility and traction on the track or road.Features Include:
- Updated Everun Landing Zone
- EVERUN Topsole construction
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic lightweight fit
- ISOFIT adapta to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- TRI-FLEX outsole design provides greater ground contact and optimal flexibility
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: None
- Plush cushioning
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road Track
- Arch: High Normal (Mid)
- Offset: 8mm
- Weight: 10.5oz
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.