Updated with an EVERUN topsole construction, the Ride 9 provides smoother landings in the heel whilst simultaneously reducing pressure in the forefoot.
The Ride 9 features the strong yet lightweight FlexFilm material. The fabric is melded to the upper requiring fewer layers in the shoes and producing a seamless and flexible feel.
With a TRI-FLEX outsole the shoe delivers more ground contact in addition to optimal flexibility at toe-off and traction on the track or road. The outsole is made using iBR+, which is a supremely lightweight yet durable rubber that helps boost the cushioning elements of the shoe.Features Include:
- EVERUN topsole construction
- FlexFilm throughout the upper
- Tri-FLex outsole for more ground contact and optimal flexibilty at toe-off
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road Track
- Arch: High Normal (mid)
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 27
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19
- Weight: 9.3 oz. / 264 g.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.