Enjoy a well cushioned ride with the Sense Propulse, featuring open mesh Sensifit overlays on the upper that wrap the foot for a close, snug fit.
The Quicklace system is made with durable Kevlar fibers delivering easy shoe entry and a secure fit, while the Endofit sock-like upper yields unmatched comfort and fit.
The Sense Propulse utilises Propriotection in the midsole, providing an individualised feel while protecting your feet from rocks and debris, while Compressed EVA runs the length of the shoe for underfoot cushioning.
The Contagrip outsole is uniquely designed to deliver versatility, providing durable traction over several terrains. Features Include:
- Injected EVA in the forefoot provides underfoot cushioning.
- ProFeelFilm in the midsole delivers midfoot protection without losing ground feel.
- Open mesh upper is breathable and quick drying.
- Lace Pocket tucks laces out of the way while running.
- OrhoLite Sockliner composed of anti-bacterial material for reduced odour and moisture while adding cushiong directly underfoot.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.