Step into the FAAS 500 v2 for optimal support and breathability, with a 4mm heel-to-toe drop built for the runner who is looking for a lightweight running shoe for midfoot striking.
Airmesh features in the upper for a minimalistic look and optimal breathability, while the supportCELL midsole component provides enhanced stability without added weight.
Puma’s incredibly lightweight FaasFoam+ technology is compiled of part rubber and part foam to allow better energy transition and comfort in your stride.
The FAAS 500 S v2 also features EVERFIT lock-down technology that provides optimal midfoot stability.Features Include:
- Supportive mesh in the quarter panels.
- EcoOrthoLite sockliner for increased comfort.
- External heel counter to protect and stabilise.
- Reflective straps for increased visibility.
- Flexibility through deeper forefoot flex grooves.
- EverRide+ in the outsole for a smoother toe-off.
- EverTrack for durability in high-wear areas.
- heel to toe drop: 4mm.
- Very lightweight - only 255g.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.