Step into the FAAS 500 v2 for optimal support and breathability, with a 4mm heel-to-toe drop built for the runner who is looking for a lightweight running shoe for midfoot striking.
Airmesh features in the upper for a minimalistic look and optimal breathability, while the supportCELL midsole component provides enhanced stability without added weight.
Puma’s incredibly lightweight FaasFoam+ technology is compiled of part rubber and part foam to allow better energy transition and comfort in your stride.
The FAAS 500 S v2 also features EVERFIT lock-down technology that provides optimal midfoot stability.Features Include:
- Supportive mesh in the quarter panels.
- EcoOrthoLite sockliner for increased comfort.
- External heel counter to protect and stabilise.
- Reflective straps for increased visibility.
- Flexibility through deeper forefoot flex grooves.
- EverRide+ in the outsole for a smoother toe-off.
- EverTrack for durability in high-wear areas.
- heel to toe drop: 4mm.
- Very lightweight - only 255g.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.