The most cushioned shoe in the FAAS Collection, the 1000 v1.5 is a highly functional running shoe that stands for flexibility, durable comfort and a springier feel.
With an exceptionally light feel, the running shoe features a 12mm heel-to-toe drop for the traditional runner.
The EVERFIT 2.0 system locks the foot onto the platform and keeps the tongue in place while following the foot’s natural movement.
The FAAS 1000 v1.5 also features neutralCELL cushioning, delivering flexibility and an efficient, smooth ride.Features Include:
- AirMesh plus mono mesh upper for optimal breathability.
- Moulded rebound OrthoLite sockliner.
- FaasFoamLite close to foot for a softer ride.
- Resillient FAAS Foam+ midsole for a springier feel.
- Flexibility through deeper forefoot flex grooves.
- Flex notches for a smoother transition.
- EverRide+ in the outsole for a smoother toe-off.
- EverTrack for durability in high-wear areas.
- Reflective heel overlay.
- Heel to toe drop: 12mm.
- Very lightweight - 269g.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.