PUMA have reintroduced the DISC to track and field – first debuted by Heike Drechsler in 1991 and now set to be worn by the world’s fastest man, Usain Bolt, at the Rio Olympic Games this year. The PUMA IGNITE DISC creates a fast, custom fit that wraps the foot in a split second. IGNITE foam disperses impact while providing optimal responsiveness, and the foam-layered mesh upper provides instant comfort.Features Include:
- Lightweight minimal design
- Laceless adaptive fit system
- Smooth durable wires for faster tightening
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.