Back in 1991 when runners were hungry for chunky silhouettes and moulded eyelets, the R698 was born.
The classic kicks that had it all is back and styled for everyday wearing, with its good looks and iconic style most certainly intact. The evolution combines mesh with neoprene to deliver protection and breathability during those long winter months.Features Include:
- Lace closure for a snug fit.
- Midsole features Trinomic technology for cushioning stability and motion control.
- Removable Kinder-Fit sockliner.
- Non-marking rubber outsole for grip.
- Puma Formstrip at medial and lateral sides.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.