Back in the 1990s, running shoes weren't afraid to show off their goods. PUMA added to the visual technology boom with Trinomic: clear rubber cells that collapsed and rebounded for cushioning, stability, motion control and double-takes.
Trinomic's first superstar was the PUMA XT family. The neutral trainer's outsole was geared for shock and energy absorption, enhanced by extra forefoot cushioning.
The integrated lacing system and forefoot saddle enforced stability in all the right places. It was decked out in wonderful materials and hues, and underlined by those little rubber crash pads.
The Trinomic Plus XT1 is an exact replica of the '90s original. It's more aggressive than passive, and more authentic than overdone. And it's not about to wait another minute or decade to make new moves.Features Include:
- Durable upper with mix of leather suede and textile materials for optimum comfort.
- Special twist: Rubber cells for better cushioning stability and motion control.
- Padded collar and tongue for extra comfort.
- EVA midsole for increased cushioning.
- Rubber outsole with flex grooves for an enhanced grip.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.