Lift, jump, climb and run in the Metcon 2, thanks to the strategic design, which allows the shoe to withstand the demands of cross-training. Forefoot flex grooves provide natural motion and facilitate easy running while the rubber covering the midsole limits abrasion. The outsole also features sticky rubber in the forefoot, offering excellent traction where you need it the most.
The dual-density drop-in midsole is firmer in the heel to accommodate lifting and softer and more flexible in the forefoot to provide comfort and cushioning for your foot strike while running.
Made with perforated holes in key areas of the midfoot for breathability, the upper features Flywire cables for a more secure, locked-down fit.Features Include:
- Forefoot flex grooves provide natural motion to run with ease
- Rubber covers the midsole limiting abrasion from rope climbs
- Drop-in midsole feels both stable and flexible for dynamic movements
- Flywire cables in the midfoot provide a locked-down fit
- Firm high-density rubber in the heel provides durable stability
- Sticky rubber in the forefoot offers excellent traction
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.