Lift, jump, climb and run in the Metcon 2, thanks to the strategic design, which allows the shoe to withstand the demands of cross-training. Forefoot flex grooves provide natural motion and facilitate easy running while the rubber covering the midsole limits abrasion. The outsole also features sticky rubber in the forefoot, offering excellent traction where you need it the most.
The dual-density drop-in midsole is firmer in the heel to accommodate lifting and softer and more flexible in the forefoot to provide comfort and cushioning for your foot strike while running.
Made with perforated holes in key areas of the midfoot for breathability, the upper features Flywire cables for a more secure, locked-down fit.Features Include:
- Forefoot flex grooves provide natural motion to run with ease
- Rubber covers the midsole limiting abrasion from rope climbs
- Drop-in midsole feels both stable and flexible for dynamic movements
- Flywire cables in the midfoot provide a locked-down fit
- Firm high-density rubber in the heel provides durable stability
- Sticky rubber in the forefoot offers excellent traction
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.