The upper on the Free TR 6 features a lightweight mesh for superior breathability, comfort and stability and dynamic Flywire cables for a more secure, locked-down fit. Moulded foam wraps the ankle to increase support and create a more stable feel.
With an injected unite sole material in the midsole, the Free TR 6 provides cushioning that is durable enough to double as the outsole, resulting in a much lighter weight shoe. The outsole features flex grooves that are cut using a hot knife to shoe the IP foam underneath. Auxetic shapes expand and contract equally in all directions to ensure equal pressure dispersal while running.Features Include:
- Lightweight mesh upper for stability and breathability
- Flywire cables provide a locked-down fit
- Tri-star outsole pattern allows natural range of motion
- Molded foam wraps the ankle to secure the fit
- Rubber pods enhance durability in high-wear areas
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.