The new Nike Free RUN draws upon new studies that reveal how the foot expands and contracts upon impact with the ground. For this reason, Nike designers have developed an auxetic midsole that allows it to splay upon impact without it thinning out (think about stretching an elastic band, which thins out when it’s pulled apart and is then compromised at its weakest point).
Spreading across two planes, the geometric tri-star form mimics how the body and foot react to force and accounts for the massive changes in foot size (approximately one size in length and two sizes in width) that occur throughout a runner’s stride to deliver support and flexibility.
Revolutionary, never before used Soft Foam provides comfort and cushioning without compromising natural motion.
Offering breathability with an engineered mesh upper, the new Free RUN incorporates Flywire technology integrated with the laces for an adaptive, supportive fit.Features Include:
- Engineered mesh upper supports as it moves with you.
- Low-profile cushioning and rounded heel encourage natural footstrike.
- Auxetic tri-star outsole pattern expands with your step for flexible cushioning.
- Flywire technology integrated with the laces for an adaptive supportive fit.
- Offset: 8mm Last: QD-39
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.