Providing flexibility and support in every direction, the Nike Flex Trainer 6 is a training shoe that features an all mesh upper for lightweight breathability and Flywire cables in the forefoot for a locked-down fit and feel.
With soft foam lining the collar, the Flex Trainer 6 delivers comfort as well as support. An injected unit sole material provides lightweight, flexible cushioning that is durable enough to double as the outsole, results in much lighter weight shoe.
The Flex Trainer 6 features rubber pods on the outsole that have been strategically placed in high-wear areas of the shoe to provide enhanced durability and traction, while a hexagonal outsole pattern creates flexibility in all directions.Features Include:
- All mesh upper provides lightweight breathability
- Flywire cables in the forefoot provide lockdown
- Soft foam lines the collar for comfort and support
- Notched eyestays allow the upper to flex with the foot
- Rubber pods are placed in high-wear areas to enhance traction
- Hexagonal outsole pattern enhances flexibility in all directions
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.