The Women’s Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 Shield Running Shoes have been designed specifically for cold, dark weather, to keep you warm and dry. The internal, water-resistant bootie protects you from the elements and works alongside the engineered mesh for targeted breathability. Finished with a water-repellent DWR coating, the mesh is durable and therefore perfect for wet weather conditions.
The Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 Shield Running Shoe features a Dynamic Support midsole to smooth out the transition and lock your foot down for enhanced stability and security.
With a high-abrasion outsole and honeycomb pattern, the Nike Air Zoom Structure 20 Shield Running Shoe delivers an exceptional grip on wet surfaces and the highly reflective detailing ensures enhanced visibility in low-light conditions.Features Include:
- Water-resistant bootie helps keep your foot warm and dry.
- Dynamic Fit technology locks the foot down.
- Dynamic Support midsole smoothes out the transition.
- Ortholite® sockliner: Enhances responsiveness and cushioning
- Seamless Flymesh upper construction provides ventilation and support where you need it most. The mesh is finished with a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating for lightweight protection in wet conditions.
- Sticky high-abrasion rubber enhances grip and durability in cold wet weather.
- Reflective heel laces and additional details: Enhance visibility on low-light runs
- Offset 10mm
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.