The Nike Zoom Streak 6 is a unisex shoe that is primed for road racing with a lightweight, minimal design. A Flymesh upper provides breathable comfort and features specifically engineered zones of ventilation and structure. With an anatomical toe design that follows the contours of your foot, the Nike Zoom Streak 6 allows your toes to splay and push off the ground with great explosiveness.
The midsole is made of a compression-moulded Phylon foam to keep it lightweight and comfortable whilst the Zoom Air unit in the heel provides low-profile responsive cushioning.
Inspired by generative design, the Zoom Streak 6 features a traction pattern that optimises propulsion. The addition of grooves between the lugs helps promote a smoother and more natural range of motion.Features Include:
- Flymesh upper delivers a minimal feel.
- Midfoot shank propels you through your stride.
- Zoom Air unit provides responsive cushioning.
- Internal arch bandage provides lockdown in the midfoot.
- Compression-molded Phylon foam for lightweight cushioning and comfort.
- Weight: 192g / 6.77 oz (unisex size 10)
- Offset: 8mm (18mm heel 10mm forefoot)
- Last: MR-30
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.