The innovative Nike Unisex Flyknit Racer Running Shoe gets its structure and support from Nike Flyknit technology. As a result, it's incredibly lightweight, with a precision fit that feels like a second skin. It's no wonder the world's best marathon runners are wearing it in competition.
The shoe features a single-layer upper to eliminate overlays and reduce weight as well as a waffleskin rubber outsole with racing-specific diamond pattern for lightweight durability and traction.Features Include:
- A single-layer upper eliminates overlays reduces weight.
- Each loop is designed to expand or support as needed.
- Knitted construction process uses only what’s needed.
- Waffleskin rubber outsole with racing-specific diamond pattern for lightweight durability and traction.
- Forefoot Nike Zoom unit and full-length Phylon midsole for lightweight responsive cushioning.
- Weight: 5.6 ounces (men's size 9).
- Polyester Text.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.