Nike Run X2 S Sunglasses - Bright Magenta/Red Violet
With exceptional grip, comfort and stability, the Nike Run X2 S sunglasses are equipped with Nike Max Optic lens technology to offer precise vision at all angles while protecting your eyes from UV rays. An adjustable nose bridge and grip temple provides a custom and ultra-secure fit. The Run X2 S were worn by Shalane Flanagan at the 2014 Boston Marathon.
The Run X2 S is best suited for small to medium face shapes.Features Include:
- Nike Max Optics® lens provides precise vision from all viewing angles; zero distortion looking straight minimal distortion when looking across curve of lens
- Wrap shape maximizes coverage from light and offers a comfortable secure fit that doesn't bounce
- Lightweight Nylon frame is flexible and durable
- Adjustable ventilated rubber nose bridge for custom fit to increase comfort and position; prevents fogging
- Rubber grip on temple arms keeps glasses in-place as you sweat; offers exceptional security
- Impact resistant lens; meets international standards
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Cam-action spring hinges pop-out securely into place
- Hard case and microfiber cleaning cloth included
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.