The Men’s Nike Lunarglide 8 Shield Running Shoes have been designed specifically for cold, dark weather, to keep you warm and dry. The internal, water-resistant bootie protects you from the elements and works alongside the engineered mesh for targeted breathability. Finished with a water-repellent DWR coating, the mesh is durable and therefore perfect for wet weather conditions.
The Lunarglide 8 Shield Running Shoe features the innovative Lunarlon foam, for a lightweight yet plush ride and a Dynamic Support platform, which enhances your comfort and stability as you run.
The outsole features moulded pods for multi-surface traction; the pods deflect in at impact and spring back for responsive cushioning. The updated laser cuts in the forefoot further improve the grip in wet conditions, whilst those in the heel cater for a smooth crash phase. Features Include:
- Water-resistant bootie helps keep your foot warm and dry.
- Flywire cables wrap the midfoot for a dynamic fit.
- Laser cuts throughout enhance grip in wet weather.
- Engineered mesh throughout the upper provides ventilation and support where you need it most. The mesh is finished with a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating for lightweight protection in wet conditions.
- Dynamic Support platform provides comfortable stability without the added weight or stiffness of a traditional medial post.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.