Precision-tuned performance and a revolutionary ride define the Nike LunarEpic Low Flyknit running shoe. It features a near-seamless, one-piece upper Flyknit construction that comfortably wraps the foot like a second skin. It is also woven more openly in areas where your foot and ankle need greater stretch and breathability, and tighter in areas that demand more strength and support.
The main feature of the shoe is its innovative mid-rise collar, which is designed to act like a natural extension of your leg, leaving only the sensation of cushioning underfoot.
Soft Lunarlon foam delivers a smooth ride mile after mile, which is enhanced by precision-lasered cuts on the sides of the midsole that collapse during footstrike to deliver a perfectly smooth transition from heel to toe.
The outsole features pressure-mapped Lunarlon pods in key areas to provide targeted cushioning, while laser cuts on the pods help absorb impact while dispersing it more evenly across your foot.Features Include:
- Flywire integrates with the laces for a dynamic supportive fit
- Skin-like overlay on the heel for added structure
- Fused foam midsole for enhanced durability without the use of glues or cements
- Laser-cut outsole provides great multi-surface traction
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.