The Men’s Nike LunarEpic Flyknit Shield Running Shoe has been designed specifically for cold, dark weather, to keep you warm and dry. The internal, water-resistant bootie protects you from the elements and works alongside the DWR-coated yarns to provide protection from wet weather conditions.
Thanks to the Lunarlon midsole and Phylon core foam that is directly underfoot, the Nike LunarEpic Flyknit Shield Running Shoe both supports and cushions your foot as you run.
With an updated traction pattern, this running shoe offers an enhanced grip in wet conditions, allowing you to get outdoors whatever the weather.Features Include:
- Water-repellent bootie helps keep your foot warm and dry.
- DWR-coated yarns provide coverage from the elements.
- Mid-cut collar locks down the fit.
- Lunarlon midsole uses a softer injected Phylon (IP) core foam that is directly underfoot and a slightly firmer injected unit sole (IU) carrier foam to deliver a super plush ride.
- Contoured Lunarlon midsole provides the perfect amount of flexibility allowing the shoe to move with you while you run.
- Laser-cut forefoot and heel smoothes the transition. The updated traction pattern enhances grip in wet conditions.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.