Updated with a brand new upper, the Lunaracer+ 3 delivers superior suppoty and a reduction in weight.
The Lunaracer is ideal for the runner with a neutral to mildly overpronated gait, which has just been given an exciting overhaul. The upper has changed dramatically on the Lunaracer+3, with the addition of a breathable Engineered Mesh upper, which reduces the need for overlays, while still delivering the support long distance runners need. The upper also now features exposed Dynamic Flywire for an enhanced fit, adding more support and stability.
Lunarlon cushioning still provides the Lunaracer's soft yet responsive feel, while carbon rubber strategically-placed in key areas on the outsole improves traction and durability. Lunarlon cushioning features a cushy foam core bonded to a lightweight Phylon carrier to deliver an excellent blend of plush cushioning and durable support.
But the best improvement to the Lunaracer+3 is that it now weighs in at 175 grams, a reduction of 12 grams from its previous version.Features Include:
- Dual-layer mesh tongue with a sweat-wicking outer layer that pulls sweat away for comfort.
- Ultra-soft collar lining for a comfortable snug fit.
- Reflective elements for visibility in low light.
- Waffle pistons on the outsole for added cushioning and response.
- Deep cuts along the length and width of the base for flexibility and a more natural efficient stride.
- Extra-durable rubber in high-wear zones to enhance durability and traction without added weight.
- Nike+ ready.
- Engineered Mesh upper.
- Exposed Dynamic Flywire.
- Lunarlon cushioning.
As the World's Largest Online Running store, Pro:Direct Running offers competitive rates on Worldwide delivery to bring you the latest products from the biggest brands. Please select your destination from the table on the link below to see delivery options and costs.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) in their original condition within 28 days of receipt for refund or exchange ( Some personalised items are excluded ). For further information please see our FAQ's or contact one of our team.