Experience the ultra-lightweight and innovative Lunarlon cushioning system of the Nike Free Run Distance LE Running Shoe, which will keep you feeling comfortable as you go the distance.
The enlarged hexagonal flex grooves provides flexibility, whilst the anatomical heel has been designed to roll with the ground, thereby promoting a more natural range of motion.
In celebration of one of the largest marathons in the world, the Nike Free Run Distance LE features the big apple, the iconic symbol of New York, printed on the tongue and at the back of the shoe.Features Include:
- Hexagonal cuts into the midsole deliver optimal flexibility.
- Lunarlon cushioning in the midsole for supreme comfort.
- Minimal upper provides ultra-lightweight comfort.
- Deconstructed heel with no-sew overlays provides just enough support. It's made of mesh to enhance breathability.
- Minimal moulded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot to add support.
- Anatomical heel is rounded to roll with the ground promoting a more natural range of motion.
UK (& Channel Islands)
- £3.95 (up to 2 Kg - single item)
- £5.95 (2-5 Kg - single item)
- £7.95 (5-30 Kg - single item)
Rest of the World
- Republic of Ireland: £7.95
- Other EU countries: £10.95
- Outside of Europe: £10.95
Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays.
We will always try to get all orders despatched on the day of order.
If you find that your purchased product is unsuitable, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt and we will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. There is a handy returns form with label on the reverse of our invoice. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for items lost or delayed in transit on the way back to us.